VISUALIZING MARATHON 2011: Details Page
Saturday, September 24, 2011 -
See below for full schedule.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Day of Event Requirements
- Students must bring their university ID
- Students must bring their own laptop and charger
- Students must have a Visualizing.org profile
(register here if you do not have one)
- Students must be organized in teams of 3 to 4 members
- Teams must have an assigned team leader
Meals and snacks will be provided.
|Sat 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Breakfast and Registration|
|Sat 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Welcome + Challenge Announcement|
|Sat 12:00 PM||Visualizing Marathon Commences|
|Sun 12:00 PM||Visualizing Marathon Ends; All visualizations must be uploaded to Visualizing.org|
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2011
Australian Technology Park
Entrance is at BAY 8 ATRIUM
See their site for address and travel instructions.
You must be enrolled as a student at one of our Academic Partners (if your university is not yet an Academic Partner you can still register, just let us know so we can contact them).
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- RMIT University
- University of Canberra
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney